Monday, April 16, 2012

Hello My Friends!

Dearest Friends and Family,

The time has come for me to get this started! I've wanted to publish my news in another format for some time, but haven't had the time to learn new "tricks". I'm learning.... and so here goes.... Hugo has been very good to help me get this up and going.

These past few months have been TOO busy. It's hard to tell all that's been going on, but I will try and sum up my news in brief with more pictures. Since Christmas there's been lots of visitors and activities. My summer was filled with house guests and gardening/canning. In March a LST team arrived to kick off this years English ministry here in Cordoba. Also in March, a group of high schoolers led by Kathy Henton came to Cordoba for a Spring break mission trip. Great youth group from Jackson, TN.

Here are some visual moments from these past summer months. Please enjoy! Blessings and love, Jacquie