Sunday, September 6, 2015

Blog time!! -- September, 2015

These blog entrees are a BIG catch-up after the passing of time.  So many ask me about where I live.  My life on the mountain.  Of course, my first love is the church in Cordoba! And it's growth.  Since I am spending more time at home than in Cordoba city right now, I decided to try and give you more of  a glimpse of  where I live.  Because my internet connection is not good enough to publish from my house, I have to find a moment in the city to sit down and write.  The day has finally arrived!! I hope to soon be able to do more writing and publishing on this blog from my place.  For now,  it is when I can collect/organize myself and sit down and write.  Some of you I see in Facebook but many of you I don't.  For some, some of the pictures may be a repetition.

This above picture I love.  On a clear day as I drive back to my house (2 hours away) I can see from the Punilla Valley where Cordoba city is to my valley, the Calamuchita Valley. In this picture you can see the two mountain ranges.  The higher mountains in the background are the mountains near my house.