Tuesday, October 16, 2012

OCTOBER , 2012

Dearest Family and Friends,

Time to post some of the latest news from Cordoba on my blog. Before I know it the year 2012 will get away from me! Hope this finds each of you doing well in both body and spirit.

LST / LET'S START TALKING.  This week is my last week for classes this year. Reading will resume in March 2013. I have a special request concerning LST activities.  It would be good to find a retired married couple or a couple of retired ladies to come to Cordoba as interns this next year. If you or anyone you know might be interested, send me an email so I can put them in contact with LST Ministrys. An internship can be anywhere from 6 months to a year on the field. If no one can come this next year as interns, I will continue with small LST groups coming for 2-6 weeks to work with the readers. When teams are not here, I read with the readers on Monday and Tuesdays. Please pray for this ministry. It does open doors to share God's Word. I'd be glad to answer any questions concerning this need : jacquiemitchell@hotmail.com